B

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 1:43 PM

Redirect function not working at all

I've tried entering a couple of rules to redirect one of my website pages - I've tried redirecting to another page within my website and I've also tried getting it to redirect to an outside url - in neither case does the redirection work. It still just goes ahead and loads the original page.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

If you're referring to the redirect option in the WebsiteBuilder Advanced settings, this doesn't work, unfortunately. If you need to link somewhere, you'll need to create a button for it. 

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

1 year ago

@elyzabethv​ thanks for that info, but do you know why it doesn't work? Why would they have a functionality supposedly available that just doesn't work? I need to redirect one of my pages that is on my site menu, so a button won't work for that page - and you can't set those to go to an outside url. I'm feeling very stuck.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I think it was an option they wanted to offer, but it never worked properly and was just never removed from the builder. There is no way to link to an outside page in the navigation menu.