J

11 Messages

• 

364 Points

Thursday, February 9th, 2023 9:10 PM

never recieved verification email for domain name

Ok so I applied for my domain name and that was accepted and I received an email saying web address successfully registered but I never received a verification email which I guess activates it?  I clicked on the link in the email that said if I did not receive the verification email and that took me to a page saying to check my contact info under domains at homestead.  I did that everything was correct and I clicked save.  I then received an email authorization code email about updating my contact info and I clicked on that and did that.  My domain still doesn't work though.  If I type it in it just takes me to a blank white page with nothing on it.  The .homesteadcloud.com address works and brings up my site.  What do I need to do?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Your domain had trouble connecting to the website. I've reset the domain and your site is working on my end now. Please make sure you can view the site on your end. 

11 Messages

• 

364 Points

1 year ago

Does anyone have any ideas?  The site is listed with my domain name now in the website builder like my other 3 sites with domain names (all of them were one with the older site builder).  Under domains my new site is listed with the other 3 sites.  The only difference I see is those 3 have subdomain and www. there and the new site does not.  I see a link that says email your authorization code do I need to click on that?  Just not sure what to do.  My domain name still is not working (takes you to the white site not found page) but site works with the homesteadcloud.com address.

11 Messages

• 

364 Points

1 year ago

Thank you so much yes it's working on my end now too.  Thanks so much for all your help!