C

21 Messages

• 

404 Points

Saturday, October 7th, 2023 7:11 PM

My mobile view does not match desktop view

I am editing my website and in mobile view my text boxes do not appear in the order they appear in desktop view.

As far as I can tell there are no overlapping elements, so why does the mobile view not conform to the desktop view. Help please.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

10 months ago

Yes- that CAN be a problem.  The one thing that you have to remember is that everything you add to a page becomes a LAYER, so if you add stuff to the page it tends to add those things to the bottom of the mobile layout.  You can move stuff around in the mobile editor so it's more in order.  The way to avoid that is to group things that you want to show up together by using the CONTAINER BOX from the ELEMENTS menu when creating stuff in your desktop version.  It will show up as a blue box at first (so you can see it) then drag all the text, buttons, photos, etc into that blue box so that they remain grouped.  If you add something to the page that needs to be with those things, put it in the box.  You change the color of the box in the ADVANCED options in the editing process  (I usually just change the transparency to 0 so I don't have to fool with colors).  Hope that helps.