john2455's profile

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 4:20 PM

I want to add a catalog of products and prices to my page. How do i make a turning page catalog?

I would like to have the ability to add a catalog to certain pages of my website.  This would entail that when a person clicks on the catalog (or flyer) option that a seperate section would pop up with the catalog/flyer and the customer would be able click and turn the pages of the catalog.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

2 years ago

For that magazine effect you have to use a 3rd party program.  I use PubHTML5.  I use the free version for my newsletters.  So to accomplish your goal, you need to make the catalog in a layout program like InDesign or Publisher first.  Then be sure to make all your products  LINK to your actual product page in your webstore, then make it a PDF.  It is the PDF that becomes the magazine/catalog.  Using that PubHTML program, you have the option to publish online and it gives you the code to link on your website to open it.  Here is an example: https://online.pubhtml5.com/wfbm/qhlp/#p=1