jcas220171's profile

11 Messages

• 

382 Points

Wednesday, December 27th, 2023 3:14 AM

I cannot unpublish a site under WebsiteBuilder. SiteBuilder Plus answers do not provide steps for WebsiteBuilder.

I am attempting to unpublish a site which was built under "WebsiteBuilder." SiteBuilder Plus answers do not provide steps for WebsiteBuilder. Any assistance most appreciated.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

7 months ago

I am pretty sure there is no "unpublish" option.  You can "hide" it by changing the name of the home page under PAGES>Manage Pages and change the name to just about anything which will make searches inoperable.  The only way to get rid of it totally is to go to wherever your domain is living and change the nameservers to "park" the name if you want to keep it - thus allowing you to disengage the active domain and delete the site from your site list. Hope that helps. 

Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

7 months ago

There is not a way to unpublish a website created with WebsiteBuilder. In the past, some customers have found setting up their pages to be password protected to hide what is published.

11 Messages

• 

382 Points

7 months ago

I am attempting to save the website for possible future use without deleting it. I tried the pages option offered above, but that did not work. The website is still appearing.