J

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Monday, February 26th, 2024 4:59 AM

Form Submission button not working

We have a form up on the web-site with a button that is titled "Submit" when hitting submit it is supposed to send the form to the emails we have entered. This is not functioning and the form is not coming through into the email inboxes that have been designated. Can someone please help?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

5 months ago

This problem has been going on for several months. I finally gave up and used a company called JotForm.

Their website here~~> https://www.jotform.com/

(edited)

63 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

5 months ago

Under advanced settings, in the e-mail address box this has to be a different address than the one you use for your Homestead account.  Use an alternate address and then you will get the incoming e-mails,

check "Manage"  then "Form Submissions".  It took me a while to work this out, they can not be the same addresses.

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Thank you for the comment, I have actually been using an alternate email address and have tried multiple different ones. I would like to check into the "manage" and "form submissions" portion. Where is that "Manage" button?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

This can be found in your Homestead account under Websites Manager > More > Manage Forms. 

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

@elyzabethvI went to "more" and found my "Form Manager". There is nothing there at all pertaining to my "submit" button and what email address the "submissions" are supposed to go to...

165 Messages

• 

8K Points

5 months ago

Well I changed my email adress and still nothing happens...