J

14 Messages

• 

260 Points

Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 12:34 AM

editing mobile site

Hello, according to the video tutorial, one can edit a few aspects, including the size and alignment, of text on the mobile version. According to the tutorial, once the text is selected, you click on Design then Text Style, however all buttons on the Design panel, except the topmost one, are grayed out. There seems to be an alternative method, hitting "Advanced" from the popup, then Style, then turn on Mobile Custom Style then edit Custom Style form the cogwheel icon - alas, many attributes of a text can be changed except the size and the alignment. 

The tutorial is now about 6 years old. Is it still apt al all?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

3 months ago

Honestly I have never been able to edit the text size in the mobile editor.  Sometimes I just go back and make the text on the desktop bigger or smaller then take a look at it on the mobile editor.  I will tell you that it's a good idea to view it on an actual phone because sometimes what looks like a problem in the editor really isn't on a real screen.  Sorry that is not all that helpful in answering your question, but it might save you some time.