cahea's profile

15 Messages

• 

556 Points

Sunday, March 12th, 2023 11:59 PM

Creating a Custom Form in Website Builder

In the process of updating/creating our website using Website Builder. I use custom forms frequently. I have created custom forms with the previous version frequently. I cannot find the place to insert a custom form in the newer version. Looked in several places including YouTube videos. I must be blind. This is important to my website.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

63 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

1 year ago

- website manager

- edit

- elements

- forms

- custom form

it is easily edited for changes to design, colours etc.

you need a separate e-mail address for the responses, different to the one you use.

15 Messages

• 

556 Points

@barrie1596​ Thank you for replying. I followed your answer until it came to "forms" under elements. I did not see that option. As an alternative, I have already created one form with Google forms and inserted the link. I would rather create the form within the website.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, WebsiteBuilder doesn't have the custom form option. The solution is as you've already done, which is to use a 3rd party form builder and embed it in your website. 

15 Messages

• 

556 Points

@elyzabethv​ In my opinion, this is an important feature that Homestead should include with this version. In Sitebuilder, I used forms ALL the time. It was so easy.