jose4216's profile

69 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Tuesday, March 7th, 2023 4:42 PM

Correos de HOTMAIL y OUTLOOK

Hola, estoy teniendo problemas cuando envio email a cuentas de HOTMAIL y OUTLOOK, desde 2 de mis cuentas: info@almgroteatro.com y info@casagrandealmagro.com ...Me podeis ayudar, gracias

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Are you getting a bounceback message?

69 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

1 year ago

Si recibo un mensaje como que no se puede entregar en email que mando a los correos de HOTMAIL y OUTLOOK... Llevo así dias y dias.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, I need you to send me the whole message you get back when you can't send a message to Hotmail or Outlook. 

69 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

rosanamendezguardiola@hotmail.com

host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.51.161]

SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined sending data block:

550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [66.96.190.5] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [DBAEUR03FT045.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com 2023-03-07T18:13:59.026Z 08DB1EBAB9D4BA3A]

69 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 4 hours on the queue on bosmailout08.eigbox.net.

The message identifier is:     1pZRwD-00074m-0z

The subject of the message is: RESERVA ESCAPADA ALMAGRO

The date of the message is:    Tue, 7 Mar 2023 08:40:36 +0100

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

jamovi61@outlook.es

Delay reason: H=eur.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.13.33]:

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<jamovi61@outlook.es>:

451 4.7.650 The mail server [

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

OK I will get these bouncebacks reported for you. 

69 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Gracias... NO LO DEMORES por favor