E

3 Messages

• 

102 Points

Thursday, February 8th, 2024 9:58 PM

Cancel my account

I need to cancel my account

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

50 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

6 months ago

I have the same question and homestead won't answer accept by phone and I can't call them.  There is a cancellation button on my account history but this is not working help any administrator who is reading this I don't do phones.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello @leroy2705

I understand that you don't do phone support. I can assist with the cancelation, I just want to make sure that you're ok with your domain, emails, the website you have attached to your domain as well as all other websites you've created on this account that don't have domains being taken down and eventually deleted. 

50 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

@elyzabethv​ I am ok with your suggestion since I can't get any help I no longer need to be paying for a site.  - Pls delete and billing should have been already cancelled

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, I understand. I have canceled your account and you will not be billed again. You'll receive an email notification of this change. 

50 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

@elyzabethv​ I have not tried the acct info yet nor received email however take your time and thanks in advance

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello,

The best option is to call 1-800-710-1998 to cancel. 

50 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

6 months ago

I used to use the chat feature to handle any and all issues however they have since been deleted from Homesteads service which being hearing impaired is one of the reasons I am cancelling my acct 

3 Messages

• 

102 Points

6 months ago

I just called and I got through with no problem. They were able to cancel my account in a few minutes. For anyone else just use the number provided above. I don't think this chat page is working well for my issue.