K

43 Messages

• 

776 Points

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 4:40 PM

Background color in Products varies with different products

When I preview Products, instead of a white background page, some pages revert back to the mint color of my home page. How can I set background color of all products to be the same? I want it white because any other color makes descriptions look like a white cloud patch with black text inside. I can't figure out how to fix this.

1.8K Messages

• 

18K Points

1 day ago

FYI - This information is available using Google search:

"To set the background color of all products to be the same on your Homestead website, navigate to your website's design settings within the Homestead Website Builder, locate the "Product Listing" or "Product Display" section, and choose the desired background color from the color palette; this change will apply to all product listings across your site. 
Key steps: 
  • Access Design Settings:
    Log into your Homestead account, go to your website, and access the "Design" or "Edit Design" section within the website builder. 
  • Find Product Listing Options: 
    • Look for a section labeled "Product Listing," "Product Display," or something similar depending on your theme. 
    • Within this section, you should see options to customize the appearance of your product listings, including background color. 
  • Select Background Color: 
    • Click on the "Background Color" option. 
    • Choose your desired color from the color palette or enter the hex code if you know it. 
Important Considerations: 
  • Theme Specific Settings:
    Some Homestead themes might have different layouts and options for customizing product displays, so check your theme's specific settings. 
  • Individual Product Customization:
    If you need to change the background color for a single product, you might need to edit the individual product page settings within the website builder. 
  • CSS Overrides (Advanced):
    For more granular control, you might need to use custom CSS to target specific product elements and set their background color."

43 Messages

• 

776 Points

@russell5607​ Thank you for looking it up for me. I've been so busy, and I forgot you told me before about Google search. 

1.8K Messages

• 

18K Points

@karen1398

The community can help but you can find many solutions using Google search and get instant gratification.

(edited)