joanw0793's profile

39 Messages

• 

766 Points

Wednesday, February 15th, 2023 5:39 PM

Additional Domain

We purchased an additional domain name that we want to have point to our main domain and website when people search it. How do we do this with homestead?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

If you purchased that domain outside of Homestead, you would need to follow these instructions to point it:

‎Account: Point a Domain to Homestead Using Nameservers | Homestead Community

39 Messages

• 

766 Points

1 year ago

I updated the name servers weeks ago and the domain is still not pointing. I just chatted with tech support on the new domain's side and they said that the name servers have registered so they're not sure what the problem is and that I would need to take that up with you. Please advise. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, and did you add it to your Homestead account as a pointing domain? What is the domain name in question?

39 Messages

• 

766 Points

No, we haven't done that. Not sure how! The domain is Oregonmedicalstaffing.com

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I previously provided instructions for how to do that:

‎Account: Point a Domain to Homestead Using Nameservers | Homestead Community

39 Messages

• 

766 Points

Sorry about that! I didn't see these options in our homestead account before but followed these directions and was able to process the request. Thank you.

39 Messages

• 

766 Points

@elyzabethv the pointing worked but this new domain points to an old site that we had set up with homestead not our current website. Can you please help me with this?