S

11 Messages

• 

230 Points

Sunday, August 9th, 2020 10:10 AM

Account mix up

I believe you have steve2081 and steve4468 mixed up. I'm 4468 but when signing in I end up signed in as 2081

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

11 Messages

• 

230 Points

4 years ago

And I don't like the new design 

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

4 years ago

Hello,

If you have multiple accounts the browser may be auto filling account information. Try signing out from the profile in the top right and signing into the other account. 

11 Messages

• 

230 Points

I only have 1 account with you. It's steve4468. I have no idea who or what is steve2081 is.

11 Messages

• 

230 Points

Just tried what you suggested. I'm still showing as steve2081

11 Messages

• 

230 Points

Still waiting for an explanation

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

From what is notated in the system, it seems like there was an edit made to the email address being used for the community account in the previous software. After the migration, there is not a way to edit the email address being used, as it is associated with the account credentials. Since the email address being used did not have a profile, a new account was created. We may be able to adjust the username to the previous username however, we cannot guarantee this will populate the history. 

11 Messages

• 

230 Points

It's not a big deal but it does reek of BS as I've used the same email address for years.