doug8294's profile

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

Sunday, May 26th, 2024 10:14 PM

YouTube URLs not working

Help please. I run a live IP Cam on my website. If the computer resets, I have to get a new Youtube address, no problem. Just copy and paste, save, and publish. Today, after copying the Youtube URL, it won't bring up the "Player", just the message "Please enter a valid Youtube URL, for the video you wish to add". It has always worked, not today. I even reset Youtube, (new stream), and it won't take it. I can see the Youtube stream on Youtube, OBS is streaming. I just can't get Homestead to take the new URL. Any suggestions ? 

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

26 days ago

Fixed !!! Tried again this morning, and it took the YouTube URL. Did not change anything, inserted the URL, and the "Player" window appeared. Live stream back on.

13 Messages

• 

220 Points

I am still not able to past YouTube URL...gives me the same error message. You did nothing to fix it?

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

Hi Doug, mine did it for two days, would not take the URL. I even tried saving, exiting, re-pasting, and nothing. Even tried a new stream on Youtube, new URL, and still would not give me the "Player" window. Tried again, yesterday, and it took the URL, the same URL from the day before. There was no "Magic Wand" trick to get it back on, wish there was, wish I could be more help. Also, I even tried the same URL on other web pages, and they would not work either. So, not a web page problem for me, but a site problem.