mayra5385's profile

20 Messages

• 

624 Points

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 11:14 PM

Why can't I log in on Web.com

I wanted to change my domain Association info but when I click on it I am directed to another log in screen to web.com. I enter my credentials again only for the log in screen to reappear. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

5 months ago

Myra, we’re you able to login yet?

20 Messages

• 

624 Points

Unfortunately, no. I logged in on the normal log-in screen for homestead and it directs it to the web.com screen for another log-in. On the web.com log-in, I enter same homestead log-in credentials only for it to return me to the same log-in screen. Yesterday, I cleared my cache, etc... and even restarted my laptop. Still the same outcome. :( This is frustrating.

20 Messages

• 

624 Points

There must be a gliche with Homestead and Google Chrome. It seems to be allowing me to work on it from the Fox Mozilla browser. :( Wonder if it works on anyone else's google chrome browser or if it's just mine?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

When you go to Homestead.com, please allow time for the page to fully load before you try to log in. It should have you log into Homestead, not Web.com.