L

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Saturday, January 13th, 2024 5:14 PM

Website won't respond to connection requests

When I try to go to my website without being logged in here, I get an error message from Google Chrome: 

Website will not respond to connection requests.

I have no idea what's going on.  I get the same error message from my laptop, my phone, and my desktop computer at work. The website has been working correctly until now.  Any ideas?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

I have provisioned the SSL for your website and it is working on my end. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

My website is doing the same. How does one provision an SSL. I get:

This site can’t be reached

www.westcentralsh.com took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_TIMED_OUT
Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

The issue was with some of the DNS for the SSL, which I have corrected. Please give it a few hours to propagate and let me know if you're still experiencing any issues. 

5 Messages

• 

182 Points

@elyzabethv​  hate to bother you, but my site is doing the same thing. It has been down for a while. How do I go about fixing the problem?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I was able to get your site working. Please verify that you can see it on your end. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

6 months ago

Thanks. That worked. There is a new issue now. There is no SSL so the website shows up and not secure. Can you fix that or provide direction? 

11 Messages

• 

218 Points

5 months ago

@elyzabethv

I have the same issue with my website and I just discovered this a few days ago and figured it was my Internet connection. I have logged in from every type of device at different locations and unable to access the website.

www.mavrus.net

(edited)