connie7227's profile

41 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 8:48 PM

Updated publish still not showing 4 hrs later

Cowtownlivestock.ca  was updated and published 4 hours ago (and multiple times since) and still does not show updates on the public online version.  Pages updated were: Market Report and Archived Market Reports.
No error messages were received and the option to view published version was given.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

10 months ago

https://cowtownlivestockexchange.homesteadcloud.com/ is online. You may need to refresh your browser, F5, or use the Chrome browser.

You may want to change your site association so your URL reads: www.cowtownlivestockexchange.com

Change Site Association | Homestead Community
https://community.homestead.com/conversations/account-billing/account-change-site-association/5f2a9a84581809588449007a

(edited)

41 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

I am aware that it is online - YESTERDAY'S VERSION!
I updated this morning with a current market report and THIS MORNING'S UPDATE is not showing-DID NOT publish.  
I refreshed, viewed on 3 different browsers on two different computers in my home - not to mention multiple "publish"
This is homestead's incompetence, not mine. Plus - this is not the first time (as others have stated).
My domain name is not registered with Homestead for precisely this kind of reason - their programming can not be trusted to work 24-7.

I, at least remain in control of the domain name to point elsewhere, if the need should arise.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@connie7227​  

HELP?
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)
Sat-Sun: Closed

WEBSITE PAGE NOT PUBLISHING: Use Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
1. Try a F5 to Refresh your browser.
2. Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceed your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, so it will not publish.
3. You may add 1gb of space for $2/month.
4. you can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.
5. To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.
6. Do you have a 5 page plan? You may be trying to publish more than 5 pages. You can either remove pages to get down to 5, or you can add a 10/pack, 10 additional pages for $2/month.
7. Have you tried publishing from the file manager? https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/why-are-my-changes-not-publishing.

Have you reviewed your website publishing limitations?

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.

41 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Negative to all you outlined above - none of that is the problem.  It is homestead's programming incompetence.  They are aware of THEIR problem ~ many of us reporting the same [recurring] problem.

-- "they are aware of the issue now on the sites and to give it 24 hours for the update."

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

10 months ago

@connie7227

Hello, 

The builder cache has been cleared for your website. Can you check that your changes are published?

41 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

@elyzabethv​ It appears that updates are viewable ONLY FROM THE PAGE YOU HAD OPEN IN EDITOR WHEN PUBLISHING.  Changes to other pages don't show.

*******There is still something wrong with program publishing.  

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

I was just notified that our engineers made a change on their end that should resolve this issue. Can you let me know if you're still experiencing this?