cesar7092's profile

10 Messages

• 

320 Points

Monday, October 16th, 2023 4:10 AM

Submit button is not redirecting to other pages on my site

I recently got the www.clinicacognition.com domain, though I never got the Domain Verfication mail.

I have several pages with a "Submit" button that should re-direct my clients to other pages in my site as the "Thank you page", but since the migration of "clinicacognition.homestead.com" to the domain "www.cognition.com" the re-direction of the "Thank you page" to other pages doesn't work.

When the "Submit" button is clicked, it tries to go to "clinicacognition.com/xxxxx.html" instead of "www.clinicacognition.com/xxxxx.html" so no client is being able to continue the process that I already had working.

I tried creating new pages, re-writing the old pages name, changing the "Thank you page"... nothing has worked so far

You can find an example in www.clinicacognition.com/consenteg.html , when you submit the form, it should take you to www.clinicacognition.com/historiaclinica.html but it doesn't, it tries to go to clinicacognition.com/historiaclinica.html and I can't find the way to fix that on this and several other pages in my site.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

10 Messages

• 

320 Points

9 months ago

Is anyone at Homestead still working?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

9 months ago

Hello, 

Can you test that this is working correctly now?

10 Messages

• 

320 Points

It seems is working correctly now Elyzabeth.

Thank you