averypeakoutdoors's profile

17 Messages

• 

382 Points

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 5:29 PM

Site will not go LIVE

For 3 weeks now and HOURS on the phone, a site will not go live. The customer service lies and excuses are endless to even hanging up after saying "You have to wait 24-48 hours". This is not the company that I have launched over 30 websites in 8 years for many of my clients! I ask for a super visor, customer service says that "they'll call you back in an hour". No call. Customer service says that they will email in an hour with an update. No email. But, there's no problem taking my money every month... I am extremely dissatisfied!  WHAT IS THE DEAL?!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

5 months ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any notes on the account about contacts regarding your site, so I can't get any information about what's happened. What is the site that you're having trouble with, so I can look into this?

17 Messages

• 

382 Points

Its under our other account, vitalitycreative@outlook.com ... Couldn't connect the domain that was purchased under Homestead. Bought another and had it pointed, that one doesn't work either...

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Ok, can you log in and post this from that account? That is how we verify accounts to be able to work with them. 

4 Messages

• 

172 Points

5 months ago

I'm having the problem. Its costing my money by the minute. I may just cancel and sign up with another. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

What website are you experiencing this issue with?