A

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

Monday, December 4th, 2023 2:27 AM

Site not updating when publishing

Anyone else having issues with their site not updating? This was a widespread problem twice in the last few months, but Homestead seemed to have gotten it resolved. I am going to call first thing Monday morning, but just curious is anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

We have two websites on our Homestead account. Separate sites and separate domains. One of the sites is updating just fine. When I make changes and publish the changes appear on the site within anywhere from 5-15 minutes. Last update was Saturday night. The other site, however, is not updating after I make changes and publish. The last changes were made on Saturday night and they still are not appearing on the site. The changes are made for both sites using the same computer and same browser. 

Cache has been cleared, different browsers used, and even different computers used. It is not just us that cannot see our own changes; none of our customers can either. 

Anyone else?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

8 months ago

HELP?
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998 (To close your Account)
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

As I stated in my post, I will be calling them in the morning. Already have the numbers and know their hours since this has happened previously. Thanks. I was asking if anyone else is having the same issue.