tony4777's profile

36 Messages

• 

814 Points

Thursday, June 1st, 2023 1:58 PM

security certificate expired 5 days ago

I am getting a error saying that homestead.com's security certificate expired 5 days ago and that the site is unsafe. My etsy is slow, so I can not have my website down as well, This is my only source of income. I have been with you guys from the beginning. Please help 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

8 Messages

• 

142 Points

11 months ago

I've been trying to get help on this too now for at a few days. No responses!!!

36 Messages

• 

814 Points

11 months ago

Yeah, I hate to get my lawyer involved, but if it keeps costing me money I will have no other choice. I hate this because I have been a member from there very 1st days,

some 20 years ago. I was always there biggest fan but there pushing me over the edge. I hate it

8 Messages

• 

142 Points

@tony4777​  

Hey tony4777,

I fished around quite a bit. I eventually ahold of 'Homestead Customer Service' at 1 800 710-1998.

There's no 'Chat' on the Homestead side (on Web.com side - yes). Long

story short, it looks like you'll have to call & they'll manually move your old DNS numbers to a new server.  I'm guessing the old arrangement is dead.

.  .  . if you or any of your IM Forces are caught or killed,  .   .  .  ha-ha! just kidding.  Go get em!  Extra Note: It may take up to 24 hours for it to take on the internet.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Thank you. Merger Huh? 

36 Messages

• 

814 Points

@pay4usignup0830​ thank you so kindly, I called and it magically started working properly again, imagine that!!! Thank you again!!!

Brand User

10.6K Messages

• 

141.7K Points

11 months ago

Hello, 

This issue is resolved. You should not encounter this error again.