frank1564's profile

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

Tuesday, March 14th, 2023 8:50 PM

Over Disk Quota

My form is giving people an error message and my email says I am over disk quota. I went into my forms and deleted almost all of my forms but we are still seeing the error message. Please help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

1 year ago

same problem here

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@bill9059​ Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

1 year ago

Publishing will be prohibited if you've exceeded your page limit or your storage limit. Does your account allows for 25mb of disk space? If you are attempting to exceed that amount, it will not publish.

You can look in the file manager and see if there are files no longer on a page that you can delete to free up some space.

To see your used and remaining storage space, go to homestead.com and log into your account. Select My Account > Account Summary > In the page that opens, you'll see your site stats, including the amount of MB used and remaining.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. This was a known issue that we created a ticket to resolve. It should be working now. Please let me know if you continue to experience this error.