angela6389's profile

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 8:15 AM

Not Receiving All my Emails, Sporadically Receive an Email when Someone Submits a Form from the Webiste

I am still not receiving all my emails, and all my emails are not being received.  I am concerned that the shared server issue resulting in email being marked as spam, both coming and going out, has not been resolved after many months of disruption to business.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

6 months ago

Have you called support?

Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

6 months ago

Yes, plenty of times.  The problem is homestead's use of shared servers.  Its on email is getting tagged as spam, being on shared servers with other domains.  My own email is not reaching all customers and customer emails are not all reaching me.  this has been going on for many, many months now.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

6 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

49 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

6 months ago

still not receiving emails.  this has been going on for months and months and is completely unacceptable.