C

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

Sunday, October 23rd, 2022 1:25 AM

Nobody can open website...

I am able to open my editor, but nobody is able to see my website...it just keeps spinning on the screen and not loading? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

2 years ago

i'm having the same problem again. i'm leaving them. this is not acceptable.

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

@selfdefensekeychains014025​ I used homestead for years with a previous business. Been away for about 2 years. Just literally launched and posted about my new business opening and said site was active and an hour later its down....I am going to lose my mind!! So this has been happening frequently???

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998 (To close your Account)
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

2 years ago

You may have timed out. Log out and Log in again.

HELP

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

@russell5607​ no it’s apparently all websites through homestead…I have 2 businesses. Both sites down and other people are commenting. It says on status update that there was some scheduled site maintenance last night at 9:30pm and “some latency issues to be expected.” No time period to expect for it to be working again…just scheduled maintenance…this is ridiculous. 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

2 years ago

I am having the same issue! We are losing sales! 

9 Messages

• 

192 Points

2 years ago

Mine is doing the same thing, and I cannot edit.

Worked fine yesterday morning, but when I wanted to update the site yesterday evening, nothing...

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

2 years ago

I know that there is a site maintence going on since last night. What do they do go home until monday? I hope someone is monitoring the progress so if it stops or needs input someone is there to do so rather than waiting until monday morning. 

9 Messages

• 

192 Points

@dr_vince4922​ This is so frustrating...... You would think they would be on it, but when I called support, I was told to call back basically during business hours that apparently does not include weekends..... Not good business practice...

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

@dr_vince4922​ exactly. When looking at the status update page it seems all the other times they did site maintenance they had a time listed of how long to expect sites to be down etc…this one just says…site maintenance starting Saturday at 9:30pm with latency issues expected….can’t have my site down all weekend!! This is ridiculous. How much maintenance could they actually need to do in the last month?!

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

@karen1728​ seriously?! I just looked at other sites for website hosting but I have only ever used homestead so I feel like I would be lost if I transfer. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

I agree you can not just set and forget a update and think on monday it will all be good. It needs to be done in a timely manner as other updates say a few hours and this has been going on since 9:30 last night so 13 hours already. Often updates pause for the technician to add something before it can continue if no one is there is can not finish. If it crashes it needs a person to restart it. If you are going to do a big update then someone needs to be paid overtime working on it until it has completed it’s update and is live again. The status page has not been updated since last night.

6 Messages

• 

120 Points

@dr_vince4922​  wonder if other website hosting has this issue ever…. I googled and most say they have 24/7 support…I’m assuming that isn’t the case for homestead….they shouldn’t have been doing maintenance if they didn’t have the staff in house. 

3 Messages

• 

94 Points

2 years ago

It's an ongoing issue for several days now. It's unacceptable and I've spoken directly with tech support. I'm losing customers because they're ordering items that are no longer in stock due to the fact that I'm unable to update inventory after being backordered for one week.  I have several websites with them for many years.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

2 years ago

HELP
Site location Link:
https://www.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_GenericForm/GenericForm.dll?CMD=CMDForm&V1=support_form_newmember_out
Sat-Sun: Closed

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

2 years ago

Hello, 

I apologize for the trouble you've been experiencing. We are currently in the process of a server migration, which is a large project. We are trying to keep you all informed as much as we can as to when the work is scheduled and you may see an impact on your builder or websites. Please keep an eye on our status page for any further updates. 

We are working on completing this as quickly as possible and at any point that you're seeing outages, there are people on our end working on resolving it.

12 Messages

• 

300 Points

2 years ago

same here!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

Your website was unpublished in the editor. We published it on our end. It is now showing a password-protected page. Is that how you mean to have it?