R

2 Messages

• 

82 Points

Wednesday, March 27th, 2024 6:17 PM

DNS error 1001

Hello I followed the guide on getting my website a ssl with website builder. I got the confirmation that my a records had been pointed to the right address and the next step was to wait. I’m still getting the 1001 dns error a day later. Any help would be much appreciated. www.authenticlancaster.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

4 months ago

Did you recently add Cloudflare? Review your installation to ensure it's correct. 

MAKE YOUR Websitebuilder WEBSITE SECURE?
Follow the steps: https://homesteadssl.com/. If you're having trouble with the Cloudflare setup, you can always call for assistance at 1-800-710-1998.

408 Messages

• 

10.7K Points

4 months ago

This 1001 error has been persistent over the past several months.  I have been told that SOME websites can be fixed, but you need the technical people to do this.  I suggest you call them right away, because they are going to push you off to another department to try to fix it and that is going to take some time.  Hopefully it is not weeks (as it had been with me, and it never got fixed-so that particular site had to be rebuilt somewhere else)  The number to start with is 800-710-1998.  Bring your patience to the call. They are not great on the phone.