jo_anne1746's profile

25 Messages

• 

716 Points

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 1:32 PM

connection timed out

I have three websites hosted by Homestead.  When trying to access two of them, I am receiving an error code saying the connection has timed out.  This has been going on for sometime now.  I am still being charged by Homestead.  Someone at Homestead needs to fix this and contact me to let me know how you plan to compensate me for the time these two sites have been down.  This is the second time I have submitted a post regarding this.  I would contact customer service directly, however Homestead is not giving me that option.  PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP AS I AM LOSING BUSINESS / REVENUE AS A RESULT OF THIS.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

8 Messages

• 

246 Points

6 months ago

Same here! Come on already!

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

6 months ago

Timing out occurs when you've not performed any action in your editor. You need to log out and log in again to resume editing. You can always call for assistance at 1-800-710-1998.

25 Messages

• 

716 Points

Russell,

Thanks for the input.  I have followed the steps you suggested and www.coloradooutdoordogs.com is still not coming up.  Other suggestions?