homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, April 8th, 2019 4:28 PM

Site Spotlight - masterscomfortcooling.com

https://masterscomfortcooling.com/

Can you provide a description of your business?

We are an HVAC company which installs and services air conditioning and heating units on residential and commercial properties in and around the Houston area
How did you get started in this business?

My brother has been working in ac & heating since 2001 and in 2018 asked me to invest in his company after I was layed off from my position in banking

How do you market your business?

We have used newsletters from different neighborhoods as well as placing signs throughout other neighborhoods

How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?

Technology has helped our business grow and save time since we are now able to accept payments online which saves us time from going place to place to pick up checks. We are also able to submit proposals electronically as well as communicate with our clients more efficiently

How important is social media to your business?

Although we are not currently using any social media to promote our business, we understand that we must have a presence in order to promote our business. However, since we are just now beginning to hire more people, we want to make sure we have the adequate number of people to be able to handle our work load since we know that a bad review can really hurt our business.
No Responses!