homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, February 4th, 2019 2:49 PM

Site Spotlight - huntingtonmassage.com

http://www.huntingtonmassage.com/

Canyou provide a description of your business?

I am a Licensed Massage Therapist whose practice focuses on improving the well being and overall health of my clients through proven massage techniques to relieve pain and stress throughout the body.

How did you get started in this business?

I started in my business 14years ago after I was looking for a change from a long time career in a fast paced technology company.  I wanted to do work that would help others, andI always had an entrepreneur’s spirit.  Once I started, I never looked back.  I thoroughly enjoy what I do!

How do you market your business?

I market my business in numerous ways.  Although the majority of my business is referrals and word of mouth, the use of email marketing (Mailchimp), social media (Facebook,LinkedIn, Google) and my website all combined to enhance my presence.

How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?

Compared to the use of printed ads and mailers, current technology such as computers and the internet,has made growing my business easier and more cost effective.

How important is social media to your business?

Social Media is a positive part of my practice, in that it allows my followers to share my information with potential clients that I may not have been able to reach.
No Responses!