Site Spotlight - http://www.christmastreevineyardlodge.com/
Can you provide a description of your business?
Don't Just Stay - Explore!
Nestled in the woods in Tahoe National Forest, Christmas Tree Vineyard Lodge offers a Bed and Breakfast rustic mountain retreat for snow enthusiasts and summer adventurers alike. We are your headquarters for year-round recreation in the Sierra Nevada.
Weather in the Tahoe National Forest is amazing. Spring features colorful wildflowers,summer sun warms the lakes and rivers. Fall brings an array of vibrant colors followed by winter storms that transform the area into a snowy playground.
(We are a remote location within California's Tahoe National Forest. It is 15 miles to the historic town of Foresthill)
How did you get started in this business?
The dream of our parents Joe and Claudia Raco, executed by the entire family.
How do you market your business?
Stand alone website; rack cards; word of mouth, gift certificate donations to local events.
How has technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?
Technology makes life easier for the customer and the business when making reservations and availability inquiries. Reduces the back and forth of emails, phone calls and missed opportunities.
How important is social media to your business?
It is important, however we lack skills in this area. We only use one social media-Facebook.
5 years ago
5 years ago
4 years ago
I hope this helps!
- Read our topic on page titles and descriptions. You can do much more very easily and make a better impression with search engine results.
- Rename the "about" page to something more relevant to the content.
- There is what looks like a link at the bottom of the about page that doesn't go anywhere. It would be good to make a page with your policies and fix that link.
- Consider making a real about page that contains a history of the lodge and/or area. Maybe pictures of the staff with small bios included.
- On the mobile site you hid your logo. I would make it visible again, but if you don't want it, you should close the gap between the header and "Reservations and Availability