homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, March 4th, 2019 7:33 PM

Site Spotlight - coastlinetvinstalls.com

https://coastlinetvinstalls.com/

Can you provide a description of your business?

Coastline TV Installs is locally owned and operated out of Long Beach,Ca. For over 15 Years we have provided Custom TV Installation in Orange County, TV Mounting in Los Angeles, some parts of Riverside County and all surrounding areas for both our Residential and Commercial customers. Along with our Video Installs, we provide customer surround sound systems and expert wire concealment.

How did you get started in this business?

I have always had an interest in movies, entertainment, and all things home audio/video as a kid. Often setting up my friends and families entertainment centers and sound systems for fun. While in College, I worked for Circuit City's Installation department and I discovered a need for my skillsets. I have been providing custom Installations for both homes and offices ever since, and love it more than ever.

How do you market your business?
In terms of marketing, we get most of our work from referrals. We also do a small amount of online ads, and try to rank organically for our keywords through SEO(still learning)

How has
technology, such as computers and the internet, impacted on how you conduct business?

Technology is an important part of our business and we try to stay up with current trends
How important is social media to your business?

Social Media is definitely where we plan to put more energy into this year. We understand the importance now more than ever.
No Responses!