homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 1:42 AM

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger:

1. Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click your domain name or sitename at the top. Then, choose View File Manager from the drop-down menu.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I clear my photo files for the site?.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I delete an image from my website files?.

It won't let me delete images from my website files. I would like to clear out any old images so we can put in replacement images -- it wont let us publish until we delete some old images in our images file.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

8 years ago

Look under the URL on your page editor (upper right corner).

9 Messages

• 

274 Points

There is no longer a page editor in the upper right corner in 2018 for SiteBuilder Plus

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Lilette2513, there is in Sitebuilder Plus. Please read my responses before posting again. You must be using Websitebuilder, but since I do not know what site I can not tell you for sure. If you are in Websitebuilder it will cause confusion if you keep calling it Sitebuilder Plus. They are 2 entirely different programs.

10 Messages

• 

524 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do place something in a root folder of my site?.

I'm trying to add a confirmation file to a root folder of my site

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Use the import button, and make sure to publish the file afterward.

3 Messages

• 

154 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled upload microsoft powerpoint presentation from windows 10 laptop.

6 Messages

• 

202 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I delete a photo from file.

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I want to upload my own html file for my website. How can i do so?.

7 Messages

• 

212 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I publish on Homestead a website built with other software?.

I would like to build a website with other software not website builder. How can I piblish it on my existing site iristattin.com ?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

You will have to upload the files via the file manager..

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

Look under the URL on your page editor (upper right corner).

4 Messages

• 

186 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Upload html file.

We have an html file that we would like to upload and make into a new page. I can't find any way to do this. Is it possible?

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled HOW DO I DELETE OLD PICTURES.

How do I delete old pictures in my file?

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

Delete them using your file manager: Look under the URL on your page editor (upper right corner).

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I would like to see when the last time I updated my website.

Last update date and time of website

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Antonio9549, in the file manager you can see the last modified date and the last published date of each file.

2 Messages

• 

152 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Publish a Website without the SiteBuilder.

Is it possible to upload a website that I have written myself. I did not use the site builder. There is a Member page in there I would like to password protect as well.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

KARLA0918, you can use the file manager. You must create any sub folders and upload those files separately. Once uploaded, you must still publish from Sitebuilder to put them live.

4 Messages

• 

172 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i get to file manager.

how do i get ot file manager

3 Messages

• 

162 Points

6 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Where do I delete files?.

Where do I delete files? In my image library?

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: I can't publish my site tonight when I edited it. Very frustrating!.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Use the file manager to delete files.

4 Messages

• 

172 Points

When you go in to edit your website, in the upper right hand corner is the domain name with a drop down menu.  Click on the drop down menu and select file manager.

9 Messages

• 

274 Points

When using the Sitebuilder Plus, there is No domain name in the right corner. There may have been on older versions but currently the domain name is no longer shown anywhere on the page. This has made the File Manager page inaccessible. Does anyone have a current solution to access the file manager on Sie Builder Pluse cloud based edition??

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

FILE MANAGER MAINTENANCE:
Open your file manager. Select the url on your page editor > select file manage from the drop down menu. Locate unneeded files > select/highlight and delete. You can use your delete key or the garbage can icon at the top of the page.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

In Sitebuilder Plus the domain is there if there is a domain associated to the site. If not, you will see the sitename+.homestead.com.

11 Messages

• 

416 Points

6 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I move files into a new folder.

I would like to move files from the general site folder into a folder for a specific page related files. how do I do that

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Use the file manager to create a folder and then you can move files to that folder.