homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 2:25 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Unpublish a Page

Sitebuilder Plus: Unpublish a Page

Here are some instructions to unpublish a page.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click your domain name or site name at the top and choose View File Manager.

3. Select the page that you wish to unpublish and click Unpublish in the toolbar.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How do I un-publish an intuit website? I published it by mistake!!!.

10 Messages

• 

342 Points

11 years ago

un-publish web page.

I have accidentally hit the publish all button and even my page templates were published. I also have special offer pages that expire after a certain amount of time. I would like to keep the pages without deleting them. Is there a way to un-publish a web page without deleting it? Thank you!

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

11 years ago

Can My Website Be Disabled Temporarily?.

I have attempted to see if there is a way to disable my website temporarily but have been unsuccessful. Can this be done on a temporary basis with out suspending services?

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

You can unpublish the page as shown above, but there's not a way to disable it unless you actually close the account which block everything. Another alternative might be to put a password on the page(s) that you don't want people to see.

Mike

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

How can I make my website inactive for a short time?.

Looking to see if I can get my site to set it inactive for a bit. Any suggestions?

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

11 years ago

How do I unpublish my website. I didn't realize that I was publishing the site when I finished my blog post..

I'm so frustrated! I don't know where to look for the blog even though I guess I mistakenly published the site when I finished the blog. What is even more confusing is the work that I had done until now on the yourlittlemisssewisall site is NOT what published! Please, someone help me....

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

This thread explains how to unpublish a page.

If your live site does not appear the same as what you are seeing in SiteBuilder, then it's one of 3 issues. Cache problem, page really didn't publish, or the published page isn't the same one you are viewing in SiteBuilder (link pointing to wrong page). This thread shows you how to identify the issue. https://community.homestead.com/homes...

Mike

3 Messages

• 

164 Points

11 years ago

How to withdraw a website which has been published?.

If a website has been published, but later on, the owner decided not to publish temporary, can it be withdrawn?

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

how to I temp take down my site while I do some changes?.

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

11 years ago

i want my site to be invisible for a little while. how do i do that?.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

Take down my site temporarily.

Hello, I would like to have my site unpublished for awhile. Address: http://mj-executive-support.homestead...
Thank you.

mjbtrfly3@gmail.com

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

How can you unplublish ur site while making changes.

I want to make some changes and don't want the site published while im doing it how can I do that

3 Messages

• 

164 Points

10 years ago

Published with WRONG pages.

I tried to publish my website, but then it said it had to be upgraded. When I logged back on, it is now published and the pages are wrong!! How do I un-publish it so that it can be fixed?!

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

If you need to publish more than the three pages your account allows for, there are upgrades available that give you more pages and disk space. Let us know if you need anything else.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

Is there any way to take my site offline for any amount of time without losing the content?.

I need my site o go down for a time but I do not want loose the content

1 Message

• 

110 Points

10 years ago

I tried the steps but when I click on my site, I couldn't click the unpublished button. Is there any way to solve it?

10 Messages

• 

342 Points

Make sure you are not using MS Internet Explorer. The Unpublish doesn't work in IE for some reason. Try using Google Chrome as your internet browser.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Hello joy3585,

It looks like all of your pages are unpublished at this time. Let us know if you are still having problems.

Mike

10 Messages

• 

342 Points

10 years ago

To Unpublish, go to the menu on the right with your web address shown
and click "View File Manager"

Highlight/select the files you want to Unpublish then click the Unpublish button on the left. The Unpublish button doesn't show up in Internet Explorer. I use Chrome.

I hope this helps!

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago