Sitebuilder Plus: Rename Pages
Here are some instructions to rename a page:
- Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.
- Go to the page that you'd like to rename.
- Click the down arrow next to Save in the top toolbar and select Save As from the drop-down menu.
- Rename the page to what you would like it to be called and click OK.
- Save and Publish.
- Doing a save as duplicates the page so it would be wise to delete the original page from your file manager. Learn how to delete a page.
- Renaming a page will break any links that were going to the original name. We recommend you update your site navigation menu to reflect the new page name and page link. Learn how to Edit the site navigation menu.