Sitebuilder Plus: Google Analytics
To set up Google Analytics:
- Go into Websites Manager and click where it says "Integrate Google Analytics Get Started"
- Click "Sign Up"
- Choose Website and enter the Account Name you choose, your Website Name, and your URL. Uncheck any of the boxes you don't want and click Get Tracking ID.
- We strongly recommend you read the term and conditions. To continue you must accept the terms of service by checking the boxes. If you agree, click I Accept.
- Next, you'll need to copy the Tracking ID and paste it in your Homestead Account in the "Integrate Google Analytics" window and Save it. Then click "Go to Sitebuilder Plus"
- Then copy the Global Site Tag from the Analytics account, and paste it in Page Settings > Advanced Settings > head tag HTML. Publish your site.
- Now you will be able to click on View Stats and it will bring you into Google Analytics.