homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 2:14 AM

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit the Footer

Sitebuilder Plus: Edit the Footer

Here are instructions to customize the footer on your website.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Page Settings in the top toolbar and choose Background, Links, Footer from the drop-down menu. Click Edit your Footer.

3. Here you can edit or remove the Copyright Information. Important: Be sure to uncheck the Display copyright information box if you don't want the Homestead copyright information to appear on your page.

1. Then, click Close

1. Then, click Insert in the top toolbar and select text from the drop-down menu.

1. Drag the text box to the bottom of the webpage and enter in your copyright information. Ex. Copyright 2021. Homestead Technologies. All Rights Reserved

1. Copy and Paste that text box onto your other pages. (You will also want to update the footer on each page through the Page Settings option).

1. Save and Publish your website to see the changes live.

4 Messages

• 

244 Points

6 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled There is an ad at the bottom of my page that I did not put on..

It says List your business here for free. How do I get it off?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

If you unchek the 2 boxes, the footer will be removed.

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

6 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need to change our email address in the footer but it seems like it's on lockdo....

Homestead is currently hosting our website called www.elegancedistributors.com. The footer of each page states our contact information and we recently changed our email address. I need to change this over but the system won't let me make these changes in the footer. The footer appears to be on lockdown. How do I change this? Thank you