Sitebuilder Plus: Align Elements
You can easily align elements on the page doing the following.
- Hold down the Shift key and then click/select the elements you wish to align. This will display a blue, or yellow box around the elements so that you can see everything that is selected.
- After you've selected the desired elements, then look to the right side in the properties editor and you'll see the Align options like in the image below.
- Also notice just above the alignment tools, there is an option labeled "Group". After you have your elements properly aligned and positioned on the page, you can click the "group" check-box and it locks the selected elements into a group so you can click on them and move them simultaneously instead of one at a time.
- Save and publish the page when finished.
3 years ago
3 years ago
1. link text - highlighted! thank you.
2. image upload - we are now going in circles on this topic. I will assume that I was correct, there is a 5 image limit and no drag and drop.
3. image links - i included examples from my previous sites to help you understand my needs as the images are not in galleries. this response does not seem to apply to my needs. Please look again at the screenshot and clarify? https://gyazo.com/32242780f5291fcab4cacf9a883bee9f
4. mousover effects - I addressed this in my post 2 days ago when I said "6. effects behavior does not offer any mouseover options for my images, so I still need the link from homestead (my browser doesn't even recognize that these are images on my published site, which is confusing). https://gyazo.com/1c0176f8827e6a51dd68cb79c6b75900" Please scroll up if you are confused Again, I included screenshots to help you understand my needs. Please refer, again, to the screenshot https://gyazo.com/32242780f5291fcab4cacf9a883bee9f.
5. inaccurate spacial representation - no, the header is not the issue. The space under the images is clearly different in the published version. Again, please refer to my screenshot and tell me how to correct this. https://gyazo.com/8db512c7e8e870435896ef703977d20d
So out of all my questions you provided an accurate response to only one. Please refer to all the screenshot and gifs I provided, they contain all the information that you need to correctly respond to these quesitons. I appreciate your efforts but the back and forth is becoming frustrating at this point as I am repeating myself.
Look forward to your accurate replies tomorrow.
3 years ago
I'm building a new site in WebsiteBuilder to replace the one I have from SiteBuilder Plus. Is there an "Align and Group" option in WebsiteBuilder as described above? I tried using that process that works in Sitebuilder, but no editing option is apparent in the new software after the elements are selected, although they are temporarily grouped in a box and can be moved as a unit. Some kind of a tool bar flashes briefly when two elements are selected together with the Shift key, but it disappears.
2 years ago
I don't see any properties box after selecting the items I want to align or group.