homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 10:45 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Media Files

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Media Files
If you want to add an audio or video file to your site you can follow these instructions.

Please keep in mind the supported file types

Audio: ogg, wav, mp3, mp4, aac
Video: ogv, webm, mp4

1) Launch Sitebuilder and open the page on which you wish to place the media file.

2) Click on the insert button and then hover the mouse over YouTube.

3) Select Video Player or Audio Player as appropriate. You will then be able to upload the media file from your computer. Supported formats are listed above.

4) With the media file uploaded you can now drag the element to where you 
would like it displayed on your webpage. You can also use the properties manager on the right for additional options.

3 Messages

• 

130 Points

5 years ago

My audio players aren't showing up on the published site. Instead it says "Unsupported plug-in"
HELP!
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

5 years ago

Hello Cole, 

If you are referring to the audio files on the compositions page, I am able to see the audio player and hear the songs playing. However, they are uploaded into the older audio player. I would advise re upload the audio files into the new audio player as shown above, it may remedy the issue you are seeing. 

3 Messages

• 

130 Points

Thank you for that quick help, Michelle! I've just discovered that it seems to be Apple devices where the player isn't showing. I'll give your instructions a try. 

3 Messages

• 

130 Points

5 years ago

Hmm... just uploaded using the newer audio player but the unsupported plug-in icon still shows up.
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

5 years ago

I apologize, it may be the device or the browser. I am able to see them on my end in 2 different browsers. 

17 Messages

• 

410 Points

4 years ago

Can you only load up one track at a time?  I don't see a way to display or upload multiple tracks like other players (the example is dead now) https://gyazo.com/6acc9995b50c7d0e5bbc4d72df3c465d
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

That is correct, Sitebuilder plus does only allow uploading audio files one at a time. 

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

4 years ago

When I post an audio file using the audio player the file name is no longer visible. How to keep the file name visible? Thanks. Rob Maddock

6 Messages

• 

150 Points

4 years ago

Hello, I'm trying to place a video in my web but it does not show image, just sound. Can you please help me? Thanks!

4 Messages

• 

184 Points

2 years ago

I do not have "Insert" as an option.  I only see elements and when I select video I can only enter a vimeo or a youtube video.  I am trying to upload an MP4

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hello, 

These instructions are for customers using our older builder, Sitebuilder Plus. If you're using WebsiteBuilder, Youtube and Vimeo are the only options for videos.

WebsiteBuilder: Add Media Files | Homestead Community