homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 6:00 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Add an Image

Sitebuilder Plus: Add an Image
Follow these steps to add images to your website:

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Insert in the top toolbar and select Image from the drop-down menu.

3. Choose an image. You can either
    • Upload from my computer to find an image from your computer.
    • Search from image library to use an image from our free catalog.

4. After selecting an image, drag it to the spot you'd like it on your page. You can also use Image Settings on the right to adjust the image (Replace, Crop, Optimize, Make Thumbnail, Rotate, Link to, and Resize).

5. Save and Publish your website to see the image on your live site.

Supported image types are gif, png, jpg, and jpeg

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
how do I put the pictures on My web page.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Hi josephphillips0630085
,   Just follow the steps above. Let us know if you have more questions.

Mike

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I change my privacy settings to allow me to use pictures from my computer?....

I am editing my web page but am unable to pull pics off of my i-pad to use on the website. Where is the privacy setttings?

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add our BBB logo?.

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

Hello,

You would need to save the image on your computer, then upload it to your website as show in the article above. 

4 Messages

• 

164 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I use my own photos in the gallery templates?.

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

Hello,

You would not be able to change the images that come with the template. Once the template is chosen, you can delete and photos and add new ones from your computer to replace them. Please see the article above for instructions on how to add the images to the site. 

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I insert Clip art.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

The image you wish to add would need to be in a supported format, but you can usually convert to a supported format easily.

4 Messages

• 

162 Points

9 years ago

I can't upload image

4 Messages

• 

162 Points

9 years ago

already take so many hour not work

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my own photo on the web page.

how do i upload my own pictures

5 Messages

• 

194 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled need instructions to import logo to my sitebuilder.

need to import logo to my sitebuilder

9 Messages

• 

386 Points

8 years ago

I am having a similar problem. The live chat was not helpful because he did not seem to understand my question.  

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Nancy6435, Can you describe the problem you are having to me? Also the page you are working on. Often times what looks like a similar problem is really not, so it is best to explain in as much detail as you have.

9 Messages

• 

386 Points

Well, actually I may have asked the wrong question because I wanted to know how to download images to the store e-commerce page. I ended up doing it from the web manager page which I got from the forum.  Next problem is I can't figure out how to add another page to the simple store. Am I allowed only one page or can I have multiple pages?  The "add a page" link is very perscriptive as to a certain type of layout and does not conform to the simple store. 

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

The Simplestore makes pages as needed. The store will just be on the one page, but there will be navigation for the pages at the bottom if the store element. You can use the store properties editor to have more products on a single page as well.

9 Messages

• 

386 Points

I tried navigating to another page at the bottom while adding products. Did not seem to work. I do not see a second page. Any ideas?

7 Messages

• 

362 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled HELP PLEASE.

Good morning, This is Annette, I need help to upload pics to our website. On our home page there is a link "check vehicle status". I need to upload pictures daily on the progress of the repairs and I don't know how. So can you please help? Please and Thank you

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

If you are still having trouble, let us know where you get stuck.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have a picture that I want to get the html code for. I created the picture and....

I use to us Photobucket for getting html for my pictures. This is no longer free, so I'm looking for alternatives. I don't want my customers to click on the picture and be taken to a 3rd party. I want them to go to my website. Help