homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 3:24 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a New Page

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a New Page
Here are some instructions to add another page to your website.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click the drop-down menu next to view page and select Add a New Page.

3. Set up the page:

• Select a page design or start with a blank page.

• Enter a Page Title

• Choose if you'd like this page to be added to your site's navigation menu

4. Click Next.

5. If you added the page to your site's navigation menu, update the name of the link title. Then, click Finish.

6. Save and Publish the new page to see it live.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I add a page.

how do I add a page to the website

5 Messages

• 

234 Points

7 years ago

I added a page, and now every time I edit it, everything I change gets added to every other page! How do I avoid this? I want each page to be unique!

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Brad, it sounds like you ware working on the master page. Please read this topic, https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_do_i_use_the_master_page_feature

If you still need assistance, let me know which site and page.

6 Messages

• 

232 Points

7 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled add page.

add page to website

5 Messages

• 

194 Points

7 years ago

CORPODIGITAL.COM  page Work Order

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Gustavo4028, follow the instructions at the top of this page to see how. You can not have a space in the file name.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

6 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled add class schedule page.

I need to add another page. fall schedule

6 Messages

• 

182 Points

5 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Adding a New Page.

I can't seem to find the way to add a page to my website. I've looked at all the choices at the top of the page and just can't find it. Can you help me?
Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

When you log into your editor, are you able to see the listed steps above?

6 Messages

• 

182 Points

I don't see any steps listed on your note to me.  Sorry!    I'm talking about the area where it has the page I want to go to on my website, then it lists "insert" and no where is a Add Page or New Page listed.  It isn't listed on the section to the right where the font, size, link, or other stuff is listed.  Can you help me?
Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

When you click the View Page, it should be found at the bottom of that dropdown. What browser are you currently using? We recommend Chrome or Firefox.

6 Messages

• 

182 Points

While I have you, can you tell me how I do NOT use the thumbnail choice.  I just want to upload my pictures without the thumbnail, and my pictures go in automatically as a thumbnail.  I only see the thumbnail size on the right side and not anything that says not to utilize   Can you help me again?
Brand User

1K Messages

• 

30K Points

You might be adding the photos on your site using the Photo Gallery option. Can you try once more with the Image option instead?