homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 3:24 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a New Page

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a New Page
Here are some instructions to add another page to your website.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click the drop-down menu next to view page and select Add a New Page.

3. Set up the page:

• Select a page design or start with a blank page.

• Enter a Page Title

• Choose if you'd like this page to be added to your site's navigation menu

4. Click Next.

5. If you added the page to your site's navigation menu, update the name of the link title. Then, click Finish.

6. Save and Publish the new page to see it live.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How can I add a page to my website.

How can I add a page to my website. I'm allowed 5 but I only have three

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Michael9120,   just follow the steps above. 

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how to i add a page.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

The themieleman is correct.  Here are the instructions to add a new page.

Drew

3 Messages

• 

204 Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled business name.

every time I time in a name it asks to type it in

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Good morning to you

When you add a new page, there is a check box to add it to the navigation menu.

Drew

3 Messages

• 

204 Points

Thanks.
I need to create the navigation tabs on the home page ?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

1 Message

• 

120 Points

I created a navigation menu for my hewly created password-protected page. I can preview my new page, which everything looks fine. When publishing the entire website, my password-protected page will not show the navigation menu. I have spent hours trying different things. Very frustrating!

1.3K Messages

• 

13.7K Points

You must add the page to your menu.

PRODUCE A TITLE FOR A NEW PAGE:
Select the menu > Select "Links" From your the PROPERTIES EDITOR: > Select "+" > Browse your files and add the desired file > OK > scroll to the bottom of the PROPERTIES EDITOR: and enter your Display Name > select edit link to concur > In the command box, review file information > OK > Save > Publish.

- Add a page name to your site navigation menu: Highlight the menu > Use the PROPERTIES EDITOR: > Links > "+" to add name > Select "Style" > Font Size and style > Select "Effects" > Select Spacing > Experiment with the three spacing elements to achieve the results you're wanting.

35 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

10 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How to ad a page to my website?.

View Page button on SB+ and you'll see a link on the Drop-down menu.
This dose not show up on my edit site. all that is there is the following: Down Load Site Builder, View Published site, Chose a different design, and delete this site.  Help! am i looking in the wrong place?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Phyllis1647,

Seeing those options you aren't actually in the editor yet. Click on the blue button above the Download Sitebuilder. It says Edit site. Then follow these instructions.

Thanks

Drew

3 Messages

• 

164 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I make a a new page?.

A NEW PAGE

3 Messages

• 

152 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i add a page to my site.

how do i add a page to my site

3 Messages

• 

192 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add a new website page?.

How do I add a website page? There is no "Add a New Page" on the "View Page" drop-down menu.

4 Messages

• 

234 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i add pages.

i want to add links to additional pages to the home page

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

hello,

You can add a new page by following the guide above. If you need to add it to your navigation menu, you can follow the steps below. 

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/how_can_i_edit_a_page_name_and_link_within_my_site_...

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add a page and then upload information to it.

5 Messages

• 

216 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add a page?.

What are the steps to add a page to my web site?

6 Messages

• 

212 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add a page.

5 Messages

• 

226 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need to add a page to my Clothing catagory. How do I do this.

No details just no how to make a "page 2"

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

Select "add Page" from your Page editor menu.

5 Messages

• 

262 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Add, not Replace.

I wanted to add a page but when I placed it to go with the reading page it replaced that page instead. How can we go back and make two pages rather than replace the original page?

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add new pages?.

35 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

8 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How do I add more pages pages to my site, I have forgotten?.