D

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Friday, September 1st, 2023 3:06 PM

Site Builder download appears to be broken link

I have a new computer and wanted to install Site Builder on it.  I went to my Website Manager and clicked Download Sitebuilder.  I clicked download and I got

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Where do I go?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

11 months ago

Review: https://community.homestead.com/conversations/community-announcements/sitebuilder-desktop-fix/5f2a9b3b58180958845f0b12

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

Thanks for the response.  Apparently, Homestead has removed the Site Builder Desktop without giving a link on how I can edit the site.  I guess I will check out Website Builder to see if I can get that to work.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

The Website Building is the best choice. It's mobile friendly too!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

11 months ago

You can edit your website via Sitebuilder Plus by clicking Edit Site in the Websites Manager tab. 

3 Messages

• 

90 Points

11 months ago

Thanks for the response, unfortunately the lite version does not let me edit the files under the start page.  

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@dennis9380​ Yes. You can edit anything on the site with SB+. You may want to rebuilt the site using SB+ too.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

I'm sorry, I tried to update your account to allow you to use Sitebuilder Plus, but this options isn't available with your free hosting plan.