M

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

Wednesday, February 14th, 2024 9:32 PM

How to leverage Google AdSense into my website

Hi All... Looking for help in using Google AdSense on my site... for many years i had used Google AdSense and was getting paid - but then it stopped a few years back and was told by Google that there are steps that i must take to make my site eligible.  Google provides directions on how to make each page automatically load ads - but i am having difficulty following the directions using SITEBUILDER PLUS... any help or direction would be apprecaited.

Michael 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

5 months ago

According to google:

How do I integrate AdSense into my website?
How to add a new site
  1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
  2. Click Sites.
  3. Click +New site.
  4. Enter the URL of your site. ...
  5. Click Save. ...
  6. Select the check box to confirm you've finished, then click Verify. ...
  7. Click Request review.

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

@russell5607​  Thank you... i have completed those steps. I added my site and received the 'READY' Approval Status.  The next step is to add the 'Ads.txt' file.  This is where i need help to add this file to the site.  I have no idea how to do this.. 

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

If it can be added to your site, it would most likely be through the File Manager:

‎Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager | Homestead Community

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

I found the FILE MANAGER - but still do not know what to do = is there anyone in this forum that has successfully leveraged GOOGLE ADSENSE for their website ?

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@michael7392​ I watched this video and it sounds like you add the Ads.txt file through your Adsense account. Review: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/12171244?hl=en&ref_topic=7533328&sjid=10359153397832981437-NC

4 Messages

• 

102 Points

@russell5607​  the message that i received back from Google Adsense is that the Ads.txt file is not found when they 'crawl' my site.