bill9059's profile

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Monday, December 4th, 2023 5:31 PM

Form submission sometimes takes up to 15 to 20 seconds when going to the "thank you" landing page.

Here is an example form link example https://www.masterclassmanagement.com/cert-submission.html you can use to test. Also, whenever it takes a long time to go to the thank you/landing page it coincides with not going to the email notification. I can only see the submission over the Form Manager. This has been an issue for 2 months now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

8 months ago

I filled out the form and submitted it. It took 10 seconds to process.

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Hello Russel, I'm not sure if you're saying the 10-second delay is too long or justified. It should take 1 to 2 seconds at most. I guess the main point I'm making is that when it's delayed, the email notification is also not sent. It's a lose-lose situation. Homestead (Web.com) needs to troubleshoot this. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. I have not heard back from Homestead. I'm hoping others will respond to this post to get their attention.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

10 seconds or less, seems reasonable.

99 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

8 months ago

10 seconds to go from one homestead page to another is not reasonable (this is not going off the homestead network, it's within the same website). Nonetheless, the issue is when it does take 10 seconds or more, I do not get the email notification. When it takes just a few seconds (like normal), I do get the email. This is an issue and if you are saying it's not, you are hurting other people experiencing the same issue as I am (and I know there are others). Homestead needs to fix. It's happened before and they fixed it. Not sure why Homestead has yet to respond.

1.5K Messages

• 

15.3K Points

@bill9059​ HELP - Have you call support?
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)