renee1678's profile

6 Messages

• 

516 Points

Tuesday, June 30th, 2015 4:34 PM

Closed

Duda Mobile issues

We have a paid subscription to Duda Mobile, which was referred to us by Homestead, and after many months of dealing with Duda's inadequate admin tool, I'm frustrated.

I was told by Duda Support to sync my mobile with my desktop page, which I did. I followed their instructions and each time I go into the Duda Admin, items on my mobile page are messed up. Buttons and images are in the wrong places, and I have a hard time moving them. Then when I try to make changes I get an error message "oops...something went wrong".

I contacted Duda Support AGAIN about my issues and this was their response: Unfortunately, syncing issues such as this or the "Oops something went wrong" error message (which requires the "sync now" method to resolve it) can happen at any time, but we are unable to determine when it may occur nor the cause as this occurrence varies from website to website. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause for you with making edits to your mobile site.

I have tried contacting their Help Desk numerous times and no one seems to be able to help (not to mention that all communication is via email and I am unable to actually speak to someone on the phone)...I am told that I just have to live with this system and I refuse to do that. This is MY mobile website and MY business's reputation and because of Duda Mobile's inadequacy my website looks like crap! Is anyone else having these issues? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

No Responses!