jodi8941's profile

8 Messages

• 

252 Points

Monday, May 8th, 2023 11:03 PM

Contact form not submitting to my email

This contact form has worked for years. Potential clients filling out form in the past couple of weeks receive a "Success" notice but the form is not being sent to my email.  Not going to spam or any other folder either. Losing business!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

8 Messages

• 

252 Points

1 year ago

Just tested it. One test worked. Also emails to clients not getting bounced today (finally redelivered). Is there any way to retrieve customer inquiries completed that did not get forwarded to my email jodis@decorcoach.com?

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

In the editor, click on Manage > Form Submissions. You should see a list of the forms that have been submitted to your website. 

8 Messages

• 

252 Points

1 year ago

Thank you for letting me know the path to check form submissions.

Found eight potential clients that were never sent to me.  :(

What is being done to fix this problem?  We should not have to manage our form submissions daily to avoid appearing unprofessional and losing clients.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

We don't have any known issues with form submissions. I would recommend trying to use a different email address for the form, as it seems that the current one is blocking some of the submissions from being received. 

9 Messages

• 

160 Points

I started having this same issue over the past couple months with new customers  form submission from my website never coming through. Also been having emails bounce and returned as undelivered. Domain is eckertmoving.com