jeff_b's profile

10 Messages

• 

392 Points

Thursday, March 16th, 2023 2:32 PM

Audio File Display Issue in SiteBuilder Plus

Hello,

I'm seeing an issue with audio files in SiteBuilder Plus.  The file displays fine in Firefox but not in Chrome, Edge, or Brave.  If I right click on the audio file in Chrome, Edge, or Brave and click "Open audio in new tab" it will display fine at that point but not upon initial page load.  I have ad blockers turned off.

Here is what the audio file looks like in Chrome, Edge, and Brave...

And here is what it's supposed to look like...
Please advise.
Thank You!
Jeff

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Are these newly added audio players or have they been on your site for some time? If they have been on your site, I would recommend deleting and re-adding the elements and publishing. This may help resolve this issue. 

10 Messages

• 

392 Points

1 year ago

Hello,

Yes, before making this post, I created and published a new page with a new audio element and a new audio file to test the issue.  It still happens with everything new.

Thank You

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Hmm. I just went to one of your pages and added a new audio and used an existing audio in your file manager and this is what it looks like when I preview:

10 Messages

• 

392 Points

Hello Again, how are you adding that element?  Are you using the "Audio Player"?  The one you added (on top) looks different than the old and new one I added on the edit page.  See screen shots.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

Aaah try hovering over a Youtube video in the top part of the menu, and choose that audio player. 

10 Messages

• 

392 Points

Ok, will do!  Thanks for the tip.  I will work with this more a little later and report back.  Take Care!

10 Messages

• 

392 Points

Hi Elyzabethv, using the YouTube video link seems to be working great.  Thanks and blessings to you!