kyle0763's profile

18 Messages

• 

610 Points

Thursday, December 14th, 2023 12:55 PM

All Sites with Domains Registered at Godaddy and Hosted at Cloudflare stopped working

All of my sites that are going from Godaddy to Cloudflare to Homestead suddently stopped working. I haven't touched anything. Called support and they changed an IP at Cloudflare for thebarbershopdenver.com 3 days ago and that didn't help. Here are the 3 sites. I can't figure it out, I'm going to try to temporarily forward the Barbershop site since it's critical that their booking function work. Anyone else have this problem?

thebarbershopdenver.com

susconsol.com

unitinglines.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

7 months ago

Yes, same problem here!  My site has been down for several days now too.

www.NorthBayHistory.com

18 Messages

• 

610 Points

I called support and they changed the IP at cloudflare 4 days ago but that didn't fix anything. Might just delete everything at cloudflare and start over since it doesn't seem like anyone can help. 

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

7 months ago

What a disaster! Found out this morning that our store site via Bigcommerce was down for the past few days - right before Christmas. I have done nothing to the settings for years so the issue was not a result of my error. Called tech support and not impressed at how this has gone.

Telling me to update the CNAME for the domain name at CloudFlare has not fixed it. Someone should have communicated this change to all the customers at Homestead rather than letting the sites just randomly quit. I suspect that the change in ownership over to web.com set something in motion that broke the sites. Badly done! To the point that I question even why I want to stay with Homestead/Web.com.

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

Thanks for the tip. I will try that!

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

7 months ago

Hello, 

thebarbershopdenver.com and unitinglines.com are working on my end. susconsol.com is still giving an error. I've provisioned the SSL, it is just taking longer than usual to update. I will keep an eye on this one. 

18 Messages

• 

610 Points

Sorry I missed this. I had thebarbershopdenver.com forwarded to the vagaro site temporarily. I just removed the forwarding and started fresh from cloudflare. Hoping it comes back to life tomorrow. Susconsol is still not working. I'll try to do the same restart there. Thank you. 

18 Messages

• 

610 Points

@elyzabethv​ So I got thebarbershopdenver back up, thank you. I just realized that susconsol is a Google Domain. Any idea how to fix that? I can't seem to find anything to update there other than the name servers. Should I delete everything and start over within homstead?