susan6818's profile

57 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Sunday, March 28th, 2021 4:48 PM

Printing an Order

Hi.  It doesn't appear like you can print a condensed hard copy of an order - is that right?  I had to cut and paste and then I just made up my own sheet for my records.  Am I missing something?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

3 years ago

You can't print a copy on your printer using your printer features to reduce the size as desired?

57 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

I tried to right click and print, but it shows blank.  I tried to copy and paste, but it shows up blank.  And the customer's info is on a separate page (a whole page).  Easier to just type it up myself.  There should be a better way.

661 Messages

• 

75.4K Points

3 years ago

There should be a print invoice option on the invoice display page.

HELP
Hours of Operation for Live Support
Sales: 1-800-986-0958 (Support can also be contacted via this number)
Support: 1-800-710-1998
Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 5:00pm MST(No DST)
Site location Link:
https://www.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_GenericForm/GenericForm.dll?CMD=CMDForm&V1=support_form_newmember_out
Sat-Sun: Closed

57 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

I checked again, but there's nothing there.  Only a place where you can "print shipping label."

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

3 years ago

Hello,

You can export the dats as  a csv file and maybe able to prit it from there.

57 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Yes, you can export it into excel, but that's not anything like a paper person like me wants or needs.  Those that work on Homestead and what it can do for its customers should address that.  With Etsy, you're able to print out a nice 1 page sheet with everything you want to know.

Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Understandable, for now, that would be the only way or to manually create it and print it as you are doing so now. I will send some feedback about this feature request to the team.