Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (658)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Emails to Gmail addresses bouncing back

How do I get my emails to stop being rejected by Gmail users?

Question

Two Factor Authentication

Is 2fa available for domains and/or email?  

Question

Seriously?

First, I can't find a telephone number or email to contact for support. I want to edit my web site. I end up with a message that says, "copying updated files, this may take a few minutes." A few minutes? How about hours. It stays stuck on this page and I can't get to my website to edit it. There's a

Problem

DNS issue

I am trying to update DNS to our site, but not allowing me to www.missrodeoflorida.com Need to add: google-site-verification=AoW5P4lSPQSLWOxH2htjbRrLkod0kYHqN_7HHs-XuiQ Can anyone help?

Problem

no webpage??

why is my webpage disabled??

Problem

DNS settings problem

I set an A record but it is not working. Please help with DNS PROBLEM.

Problem

page problem

I created and then deleted a page called Employment but it still appears on the grid. How can this page be removed from the grid.  It no longer shows as a page in the view page settings

Problem

Cannot Update CNAME and TXT records for Constant Contact

We need to add two CNAME records and one TXT record on our domain to verify our domain can be used to send e-mails via Constant. However, Homestead will not allow me to make the changes. I copied and pasted the record names and values and the following is the error message that Homestead shows me

Question

Emails not reaching GMAIL users

My email is not reaching my gmail.com customers. I had this problem once before, maybe a year ago, and it seems to be happening again. Help?

Question

SSL PROTECTION

I PAY MY MONTHLY FEE REGULARLY BUT MY SITE http://www.termovisionpuls.com/ CONTINUES TO BE WITHOUT SSL PROTECTION !I urge you to install SSL certificates on my site so it can work normally! I can't do anything through the sitebuilder because my domain has been transferred! What and how should I do s

Problem

lost emails

i have alot of emails stored in a folder which all have dissappeared including the folder they were in.  is there any way i can recover these? thanks

Question

Website Won't Publish

When I click on "Publish" on my site it gives me a message that says your site has been published, view here. When I click on the View Here button to see my published page, it just sits blank loading and after a few minutes, it finally says that the server took too long to respond. Have tried this o

Problem

How to creat drop down categories in navigation

How do you create a drop down navigation for categories in the navigation menu?

Question

mobile friendly website

Is there a way that I can make my site mobile friendly if I have the old site builder or do I need to use the new site builder mobile version? I don't want to make a new domain so I am not sure how to go about this. If I do need to use the new site builder is there a way to transfer my domain with n

Question

DNS error 1001

Hello I followed the guide on getting my website a ssl with website builder. I got the confirmation that my a records had been pointed to the right address and the next step was to wait. I’m still getting the 1001 dns error a day later. Any help would be much appreciated. www.authenticlancaster.com

Problem

instert a document

How do I insert a document into a page?

Question

Update new DNS settings for Domain transfer to Canva

Hi there, I am trying to edit my DNS but it won't allow me to edit my settings. This for the domain basketballdestinations.com. I am trying to transfer my domain to a site I built in Canva, but it won't let me edit the DNS settings to redirect them to the new site. The new records I need to have ac

Question

linking 2 websites

Is there a way to link 2 websites together ?? Or do I need to just work with what I have ??

Question

downgrade

How do I downgrade to a 5 page site again?

Question

Webmail not sending emails for our domain, phone and PC mail client work OK, Any help?

Can someone at Homestead help us with our email? We can send emails from our phone and from our PC but not from Roundcube webmail. This started about a month ago, maybe in late January or February 2024. Any help would be appreciated. Eric

Question