Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Website unavailable

It said that I needed to submit a new credit Card since the old Cc was no longer active. So I put in the new Cc number into my account and it looks like it was accepted. Let me know when my website will become active again. Thanks. Jeff Speller

Question

Email problem

We have one email address, which i can not send emails from, not even to our own email address. The problem email is pat@mhcireland.com

Problem

Website builder - making updates to site - still doesn't work correctly

Is this software ever going to be fixed or updated? I try to update links on some of my text and it either removes the text formatting or the link doesn't stick to the text.  What gives?  This has been a problem for many months if not years. Now it hangs and won't even let me make a link

Problem

Google Analytics

I'm having a hard time installing the GA4 I just created to my website, when I go to the Homestead setting "Google Analytics" I add the G-code and it doesn't do anything I go to Google Analytics to test the code it says it hasn't been installed can someone help me with this I attached a screenshot

Question

Email does not make it to my recipient

I have always had problems with my clients not receiving my emails. Finally one of my clients sent me a report of why my email ended up in their quarantine folder. The report showed IP address, Location, recipient, inbound, message ID, Etc. But it also has stuff I don't understand: DMARC: 

Problem

I log in and this is the message I receive on a white screen, nothing else."The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." I need access to my websites.

Question

Customer Service Down

I am calling customer service and the call won't go through. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Question

website owner

how to transfer website to someone different

Question

can you recover a deleted website?

I have a few websites in my account and apx 60 days ago I deleted one website as they no longer needed it.  Now they want it back.   Is there any way for me to recover? 

Question

Can't update my payment details

Hi I'm trying to update my payment details. When I press 'Save' it comes up with this error message 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please help so I can update my payment details. Thank

Problem

My website page is showing up as unavailable. What is the problem?

My website cannot be viewed. Comes up as unavailable. Is there a billing or other problem?

Problem

Securing site SSL

Are you able to fix the SSL on the backside? It is horrible customer service that we have to wait for months for our sites to be viewable because we can not access our domain management.  Will there be any type of proration of our invoice or are we paying full price for partial service? 

Question

Submit button not working

Hi, I am trying to get my clients contact form to work. The submit button is not working.   In another post I saw that someone at Homestead went in and updated the DNS and it should work now. Is there anything anyone can update to get the submit button to work on the Quote page and the Contac

Problem

Mobile website

Why do I have to do to make my website mobile device friendly?

Question

WHOIS contact information

I have reviewed the contact information provided in a recent email message. Everything that I control is correct except my office telephone. It is listed as +1.1910455992. It should be +1.9104559921. I attempted to correct that entry and did not change anything else. My First name is listed as N La

Question

Can't send email

I am receiving emails but when I try to send it says it needs administrative approval. Have never had this happen.

Question

closing services

Hi, I want to close my account and terminate all services supplied to me. Please help me on this, thank you,

Question

Homestead.com not working - Unable to log in

Ya know. Problems. A day that ends in Y.

Problem

how to delete Delete a page

how do I delete a page and delete from file manager all of its contents. I have many pages and I want to delete a few of them

Question

Unable to update my credit card info

When I try to update my credit card it takes me to an Error 404

Problem