Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (658)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Website not active

Not sure what I did wrong, but I revamped my site and now it will not go live... just get a screen saying "This site hosted by Homestead"... Help... what did I do wrong??

Problem

Website Down - Server fails to respond

My website has been down for about a month and the error message says the server fails to respond. I have called the 800 number and was told everything is fixed and my website would be back up but it is still not accessible. My payments are up to date and have always been on time, I would like to kn

Problem

Re: Domain forwarding

How to redirect one domain to another domain?

Question

Site Navigation not working

I changed the site navigation on my website and not the pages don't show up once published.

Problem

account change

I need to update my automatic payment

Question

Can I deploy a Next.js website on homestead platform?

Hi everyone, Can I deploy a Node.js based website using the Next.js framework on the homestead platform?

Question

delete account

How do I go about deleting an account I no longer use?

Question

securing site

my site say not secure, without going through hours of gymnastics, can anyone tell me how to correct this. Thanks in advance.

Question

mx records

How do we get our mx records to point to another mail server?

Problem

Truehost

Can I create a website with homestead and just move it over to True host using the nameservers?

Question

website address

Can I change the address to a secure listing? It is listed as http:  I would like to change it to https

Question

Server not found

I created new website and published. However, when I view website there is an error "Hmmm, we're having trouble finding that site." SERVER NOT FOUND. WHY?! HELP, PLEASE.

Question

Trouble - My emails to AOL or Yahoo clients are undeliverable

Microsoft 365 says I must contact the domain manager to have it fixed. I pay Homestead for my domain each year. I am trying to contact help at Homestead. I cannot figure out how to get their help. This has been a problem for 2 weeks in my busiest time of the year.

Problem

Building new form of old site

I am trying to build a new homestead site as instructed on the new platform. But when I get past choosing a page template, it says I have reached my limit of sites and we have only one. Do I have to take down the old site first before creating the new one? This will be a problem because basically, w

Question

WebsiteBuilder SSL

Why, when I try to work with the software WebsiteBuilder SSL, when activating my domain termovisionpuls.com, the inscription Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder appears?AND MY SITE http://www.termovisionpuls.com is published and hosted by homestead! Can I create a new website with

Question

Cannot access my DNS records.

Each time I try to access my DNS records, I get "Oops! Looks like no website builder site found for this domain , please try resetting domain by creating website." Also, my website will not load. Please help.

Question

I cant upload the picture/, are any instructions?

I cant upload the picture/, are any instructions?

Problem

Cannot upload photos

When I go to add image, and add from my computer, nothing happens. I've tried across several days and cannot upload a photo. Please help!!!

Problem

pasoir

There is no 'top-border', so, once I click twice to 'edit', everything moves up into, who knows where! Possibly it has something to do with the 2-k number for borders on the right sidebar? rrp

Question

Email help

I have not been able to receive and email since Feb 2023. My account is paid up and I can open email but know one can send me anything. How can this be fixed? mark@rodeosupply.com

Problem